Winter has certainly arrived in Brisbane, with the overnight temperatures plummeting! And since winter also brings shorter daylight hours, it can be difficult to wash & dry your laundry loads and winter items.
A quick trip to one of our Snap Laundromats can help beat the cold snap in a number of ways:
1) Wash winter loads in less than 25 minutes
All the front loader washing machines at Snap Laundromat have a large capacity that take less than 25 minutes to complete. The MEGA washer at our Paddington store is also an express machine; imagine getting ALL your laundry done in 23 minutes!
2) Great value winter washing prices!
It’s great value to wash at our local laundromats! All our machines automatically provide FREE high quality mild detergent:
- $16 Mega Washer (Paddington store). Can wash 23 kilos & ideal for washing multiple king or queen size doonas at once.
- $14 Maxi Washer (Taringa store). Can wash up to 20 kilos & perfect for King & queen size doonas and other large items.
- $9 Triple Load (both stores). Great for washing Queen / Double / Single size doonas & blankets.
- $6 Double Load (both stores). Wash single & double doonas; your winter clothes.
3) Dry out using our Express Dryers
If your items can be tumbled dry, the large cylinders of the Dexter Express dryers we have at Snap mean that drying items can be done in a snap vs line drying!
4) Get your laundry done at night – Snap is open 24/7 everyday
We’re open 24/7 so you can do your winter washing when it suits you, and beat the cold snap!